2017年11月24日 星期五

心靈, 保有一塊柔軟但不可征服的淨土

心靈, 保有一塊柔軟但不可征服的淨土

人生就是一場修行,修的就是一顆心,心柔順了,一切就完美了, 心清淨了,處境就美好了,心快樂了,人生就幸福了。 

人這一輩子,不管活成什麼樣子, 都不要把責任推給別人,一切喜怒哀樂都是自己造成。 
生命是一種回聲,你把最好的給予別人,就會從別人那獲得最好的, 你幫助的人越多,你得到的也越多。你越吝嗇,就越一無所有。 多點淡然,少點虛榮,活得真實才能自在。


威廉姆•恩內斯特•亨里(William Ernest Henley)寫於1875年的一首詩。 


《不可征服》
Out of the night that covers me,我的深夜,
Black as the Pit from pole to pole, 我看見層層無底的黑暗。
I thank whatever gods may be 上帝曾我,
For my unconquerable soul. 不可征服的魂。
In the fell clutch of circumstance 就算被地獄緊緊攫住,
I have not winced nor cried aloud. 我不,也不叫。
Under the bludgeoninmgs of chance 一浪又一浪的打
My head is bloody, but unbowed.滿頭鮮血都不低
Beyond this place of wrath and tear 這滿怒和眼的世界之外,
Looms but the Horror of the shade, 恐怖的影在遊蕩
And yet the menace of the years 有,未的威
Finds, and shall find, me unafraid. 可我是毫不畏的。
It matters not how strait the gate,無論穿的那扇有多窄,
How charged with punishments the scroll,無論 肩承怎責罰
I am the master of my fate 我是命的主宰,
I am the captain of my soul. 我是魂的統帥

2017/11/24 寫於廣東深圳